03 April 2007

Bill O'Reilly is a Whiney Little Bitch

In usual O'Reilly/Fox Jazeera fashion, Bill verbally abused - and then cut the microphone of - Col. Ann Wright, a 29-year veteran of the United States Army. Her crime? She had the cajones to stand up against O'Reilly's accusations that she - a WOMAN who served the U.S. for TWENTY-NINE YEARS - of hating her country.
WRIGHT: "I want to make sure the United States treats people properly.."

O'REILLY: "Sure you do. Sure you do."

WRIGHT: "I surely do. That's what I spent 29 years of my life trying to do."

O'REILLY: "Sorry. No you didn't. You know what happened...somewhere along the line you started to dislike your own country…."

WRIGHT: "I served 29 years. How many did you serve? Where did you teach the Geneva Conventions?"

O'REILLY: "Cut her mic."
Cut her mic? If that isn't the perfect textbook example of a wimpy fuckhead losing an argument, then I don't know what is.

You can see the exchange by clicking here. (Windows Media required.)

(Courtesy: Crooks and Liars and Beth's future husband.)