20 July 2009

A Big, Hearty "Thank You"

Since mentioning last week's health scare, I have received over 100 emails from readers wishing me well and inquiring about my condition. To each and every one...a big, hearty "thank you."

For the record, I'm doing much better. I still have some tests to go through and a couple of follow-up appointments with my doctors, but I haven't had any significant chest discomfort since Wednesday. My general physician seems to think my heart is relatively healthy and that my symptoms were brought on by a medication I was taking combined with the extreme heat of Palm Springs. Tests scheduled for tomorrow should help him confirm that theory. I will know the results when I follow up with him and a cardiologist on Wednesday.

A complete update then. In the mean time, one more time, thank you so very much for the well wishes.