09 January 2007

Around the Globe

Last night I received an email from a reader in Neerpelt, Belgium, who was kind enough to let me know that two of the three songs I listed in yesterday's James Bond post contained bad links.

The links now work and I thank the reader for his email.

But even more than his kindness, I was actually floored that the San Francisco Journal had a reader in Belgium! That led me to go in and take a look at the site records; and when I did I was shocked even further.

In addition to the astute reader in Neerpelt, I'd like to give a hearty welcome to readers in...

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Villa Martn Arn, Argentina
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
Paris, France
Brussels, Belgium
St. Petersberg, Russian Federation
and, Singanallur, India

Thank you for taking the time to read the musings of yours truly.