20 June 2008

The Democrats Fail; Pelosi Has Lost My Vote

A memo to the hapless Speaker of the House, my congresswoman, Nancy Pelosi:

As the Fascist-Republican congress did prior to the 2006 elections, your Democratic majority has made mince-meat out of the Constitution by handing that horrid war criminal in the White House the continued ability to listen to Americans phone conversations without a warrant. Basically you've said if the President says it's legal, then it's legal; screw the laws and the Constitution you swore to uphold.

Speaker Pelosi, as one of your constituents I am so deeply disturbed by your leadership on this issue that I am spitting nails over the fact that I voted for your renomination earlier this month.

That mistake won't be made again. In November, you will not get my vote.

Period.

Update: Larry has had it with the Speaker as well:
I'll be writing-in against Pelosi. She's an absolute disgrace for being from SF.