18 September 2008

elitist [eɪˈliːtɪst]

elitist (adjective): perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources;
See "de Rothschild"


Quote of the Day:
This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don’t like [Obama]. I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.
-Lynn Forrester de Rothschild, a member of the Democratic National Committee who supported Hillary Clinton in the presidential primaries, announcing yesterday that she will vote for John McCain in November.

So, let me see if I have this straight: A woman by the name of Forrester de Rothschild, a multi-millionaire in her own right, who is married to Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, an English Lord and the billionaire descendant of the infamous Rothschild banking family of Great Britain, and who splits her time between homes in New York and London...

...is calling Barack Obama, son of a single mother who supported her family on food stamps for a short period of time, an elitist ?!!

Hey Lynn!

Your husband's name is SIR EVELYN !!

Do us all a favor...and just shut the fuck up!