13 October 2008

RED ALERT: NO ON PROP 8

Hey folks...I know I've written posts on this a couple of times already, but we're in serious crunch mode. Proposition 8 is gaining traction here in California and those of us against it need your help to keep it from passing.

Prop 8 would write discrimination and hate into the state constitution by stripping the right to marry from gay and lesbian couples. Passage of this amendment would be several devastating steps in the wrong direction, and could set the simple idea of equal rights under the law back a generation.

Please...EVEN IF YOU DON'T RESIDE IN CALIFORNIA...I beg of you to throw a few bucks to the No on Prop 8 team. I know times are tough, I know the economy has you scared shitless. But even $5, $10, or $20 would be appreciated. Every little bit helps.

Click here and ... please ... help us defeat hate here in California.